Monday, April 17, 2017

For a Friend


You can only go so far
Down in the sea
The desert sun will stop shining
Eventually
Someday every love will die
And every promise, will become a lie


But until then here I am
Seems like where going no where
but the world still spins
I’m content just to lie
By your side


Baby eyes
Try not to cry
We may not have forever
but tonight we’re still alive

Every single cell,
like an electric spark
Knows why I’m here,
When you touch my heart
I am through with yesterday
And tomorrow, never mattered anyway

From the dawn of birth to the dusk of death
We spend our lives trying to live
Now we know that it will end
I’ve got you
I am fulfilled.

Baby eyes
Try not to cry
We may not have forever
but tonight we’re still alive

Baby eyes
One last sigh
We’ll stay awake together
And live a life time in one night



.....

No comments:

Post a Comment